THE NEW MT. VERNON MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
We Are A City of LIFE! John 10:10
City Of LIFE Community Development Corporation (CDC) is the outreach arm, yet a separate 501c3 to The New Mount Vernon Missionary Baptist Church. Our Vision is to give people LIFE, by helping them to Live In Freedom Everyday.
We are posturing the corporation to become a stalwart champion of the Royal Oak Township, Ferndale and Northwest Detroit communities. This year is the Founding Year Of City Of LIFE CDC, with its Founder being, Pastor Jeremy K. Moseley, Sr. and The New Mount Vernon Missionary Baptist Church. It is the aim of our Founder to push the City Of LIFE CDC to develop into a broad-based community development entity. Our Vision is to give people LIFE, by helping them to Live in Freedom Everyday. Our collective goal as a CDC is to advocate for children, youth, seniors, low income families, single parents, small businesses, those with mental health challenges and ex offenders who need support restoring themselves into society.
Short term Goals:
· Renovation of space for the Administrative Office of the CDC.
· Purchase Of technology for the CDC.
· Develop and renovate space for computer lab for tutoring for youth and computer literacy for seniors.
· Develop space and time for counseling for those in our community who qualify for mental health support.
Long Term Goals:
· Purchase Of Old Oak Park Academy to House the City Of LIFE which will encompass a Youth Center
and transitional housing for battered women and ex offenders with mild offenses.
· Housing Development
· Community Planning
· Commercial Redevelopment
TWO WAYS TO GIVE
Check Payable to City of Life CDC
The New Mt. Vernon Baptist Church
21009 Ithaca Ave.
Ferndale, MI 48220
City of Life Community Development Corporation
New Mt. Vernon Missionary Baptist Church
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
By Partnering with us!
City of Life CDC Tiers of Giving
Click on the Givelify Link Below to Give Now!